7.26.2013

Yum Yum Eat Em' UP!

Good morning!  Amanda here today with a fun and easy way to decorate a cup of candy.  I love giving gifts of candy.  They are inexpensive, easy to put together, and very well-received. 


The cup decor is simple--a triangle banner and a bicycle.  Doesn't the candy make it look delish?  I created a coordinating tag by trimming and punching a journaling card.  Yum! 

Isn't that little bicycle the cutest?  I fussy cut it from a journaling card on one of the 12x12 prints.  The bright yellow makes it perfect for a summertime gift.  


I made the banner by cutting triangles from patterned paper and stitching them together.  I attached the banner to the cup with a couple of well placed glue dots.  

Hope you are having a fun and happy summer! 

Supplies: From the Sunkissed collection: Lazy Days 2067, Tickled with Sunshine 2065; ivory jute twine (May Arts); candies (Sixlets)


1 comment: