3.12.2012

Moving on to the talented....

(Layout Gals)

Usually, when I throw out my name Guiseppa, most people never forget who I am.  I think having a unique name has been fun and really helpful in many aspects of my life, including scrapbooking...like I said, most people never forget the name.  Some people also call me Seppa (its' just a little easier).  Anyway...I answer to both.  My name is originally Italian, but comes form a Danish grandmother.   

I have been scrapbooking for about 15 years now.  I jumped on the scrapbooking band wagon when it was so new, so I have seen a lot of changes in the industry.  I spend a lot of time scrapbooking (one of the benefits of having children in school all day).  I have now created over 70 albums since I began.  I enjoy scrapbooking so much that in the last year I have joined several design teams.  I have been married to my number one supporter Sam for nearly15 years now and we have 3 children; Braden  age 15, Janica 13, and our little Angel Sterling passed away seven years ago from "The Bubble Boy Disease."  Never has scrapbooking meant so much to me as when he passed away.  I have all of those wonderful memories of him preserved through scrapbooking.  I like to think of myself as a clean scrapbooker, but I love dimension on my pages and find myself going through huge amounts of pop dots. 

When I am not scrapbooking, I enjoy spending time with my family.  You can often find us in the mountains camping, hiking, fishing and exploring on our 4 wheeler.  I also enjoy reading and traveling.

I have always loved GCD's paper collections.  I feel that the products reflect my style of scrapbooking. I love that I have this opportunity to create with GCD's products and share it with others here on the GCD blog.  So, take a moment and check out my blog...

9 comments:

  1. You certainly have an unforgettable name and an amazing array of work to that name! congrats sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Guiseppa Sweetie...
    Congratulations on making the team. I am so tickled to meet you.
    I will be popping over to your blog shortly.

    I can't wait to see what you share along the way. I love creating.
    Country hugs, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look forward to your work with GCD!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats and welcome!!!! looking forward to getting to know ya better!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats and welcome to the team

    ReplyDelete