3.09.2010

Facebook Gal Leslie Davis

Bio:
I’m Leslie Davis, a Louisiana native who will always be a southern girl at heart. I’ve discovered that living in Missouri allows me to truly experience the wonder of the change of seasons. I share this life with my high school sweetheart who loves me and all my creative craziness. We are blessed with 2 wonderful children and at the ages of 11 and 14 we are well aware they are growing up entirely too fast.

I have always been a “creative” girl. I knew from the time I was in high school that I wanted to create for a living. After majoring in advertising and working as a graphic designer, this daily need to create is now happily filled with scrapbooking and photography. Scrapbooking has many levels of satisfaction for me. It is art created on paper about the people I love and captures moments in time. I just don't think it gets any better than that!

When I’m not scrapbooking, I can usually be found in the kitchen cooking up something with a southern or Italian flair or a batch of oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. I also spend time running with my golden doodle. He’s my other “big” baby and a great companion.


How did it feel to get the call?:
When I first found out about making the Facebook Team, I was totally shocked and really had to try to connect the dots because my 11 year old daughter took the inital call. She said, "Some Heidi Something-or-other called about a design team?" In hindsight, it completely cracks me up, because once I figured out what she was saying I started screaming. "No way!! Oh my gosh!! " over and over! I could just hear her eyes rolling! :) Later I was super thrilled to talk to Heidi and can't wait to get started with GCD.

7 comments: